Practical notes from Lukas Uhl, CEO of ZOOT
The COVID-19 outbreak has become a major threat to the global economy, and we expect businesses of all sizes across many industries to be affected. However, the crisis has just begun and it is not too late for us to react.
Lukáš Uhl, who has navigated ZOOT out of a crisis and brought it back on a viable business track, will share his experience and provide insights on what can be done to get your company through these stressful times.
Joao Duarte, Venture Partner at Lighthouse Ventures, who has many years of HR experience both as co-founder and ex-CEO of Techloop and co-founder of Hagen Human Capital, will share his experience on managing Human Resources during a crisis.
- Michal Zálešák – Managing Partner at Lighthouse Ventures
- Lukáš Uhl – CEO at ZOOT
- Joao Duarte – Partner at Lighthouse Ventures
- How to set priorities for cost cutting in your startup
- How to manage release of your employees and contractors
- How to manage supplier relationships
- How to efficiently communicate with your employees about the tough economic situation
The event will be held in ENGLISH!
Registration via Eventbrite is required. Shortly before the event, all registered participants will receive a reminder with a link to join the Webinar.
When: 2.4.2020,17:00 – 18:30
Where: Event will be held in webinar format.
17:00 – 18:30 – FIRESIDE CHAT
You can find registrations and full agenda here: https://howsurvivecrisis.eventbrite.com
Datum akce (1)