Win an opportunity to pitch in front of 100 potential investors and business partners at CENTRAL EUROPEAN TECH START-UPS, an international event co-organised in London on October 1st, 2019 by the Embassy of the Czech Republic in London and CzechInvest Agency.
The selected startups will enjoy guidance on the best pitching practices, which they can then implement at the event. Each startup will have four-minute interval for presentation and three-minute interval for questions from the jury. At the end of the event, a winning startup will be announced according to the overall score observed by the judges.
When: May 29, 5:30 PM
Where: Prague Startup Market – Prague Market ( Bubenské nábřeží 306/13 – Hall 24 )
The entire event will be held in ENGLISH!
- Michal Zálešák – Managing Partner at Lighthouse Ventures
- Ravit Avidor – Partner at Lighthouse Ventures
- João Duarte – Venture Partner at Lighthouse Ventures
- Přemysl Rubeš– Managing Partner at Bohemia Venture Capital
- Erik Bolebruch – Business Development Manager for Aerospace at Czech Invest
- And others
- Corpis Maps
- Travel a la carte
5:30 – 6:00 PM – Registration, networking
6:00 – 6:10 PM – Opening remarks
6:15 – 7:00 PM – Start-up pitching – Batch No. 1
7:00 – 7:15 PM – Break
7:15 – 8:00 PM – Start-up pitching – Batch No. 2
8:10 – 8:20 PM – Winners Announced
8:20 – 9:00 PM – Networking